Feel free to contact me to discuss rates for my services. They are dependent upon many variables (length of session, number of people in the session, individual vs. group, therapy vs. professional consultation, etc)
I am not an in-network provider for any insurances. I do not bill any insurances.
If you have insurance coverage, I can provide a SuperBill at the end of each month for you to submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement. There are no guarantees of reimbursement. Some services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. If you would like to find out more information from your insurance company, please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is there any reimbursement for me to see an out-of-network provider?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.